Our group of regular supporters
Friends of Dunedin Consort
We invite you to join the Friends of Dunedin Consort, a special group of like-minded, generous music lovers who are helping to sustain our activities and enjoy a closer relationship with us.
A personal gift
Do you have a favourite instrument? Or favourite Dunedin Consort musician? Chair Sponsorship allows you to support a specific musician or position within our ensemble, making your gift a personal one.
One off donations
Whether you are a regular donor wanting to make an additional gift, or you would simply like to contribute to our work, one-off donations make a huge difference.
A lifetime of music
Including a legacy in your Will can be a meaningful way to ensure that your passion for music lives on, and that the future is filled with music long beyond your own lifetime.
Dunedin Consort has long enjoyed the support of listeners in America, where our award-winning recordings have earned us a reputation as one of the world’s leading baroque ensembles. Friends in the United States can make tax-effective gifts to theChapel & York US Foundation, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organisation
Gramophone Awards, Grammy Nominations, Diapason d’Or… Our recordings have enjoyed phenomenal success. Refreshing old classics with the superlative producing skills of Scotland’s leading record label, Linn Records, has helped our music reach all corners of the globe.
You helped us. Thank you!!
We couldn’t have achieved our goals without the generous support of countless individuals and trusts. Thank you from everyone here at Dunedin Consort.
- Bach – Magnificat£10.00Dunedin Consort's recording of Magnificat BWV 243a within a reconstruction of Bach's first Christmas Vespers in Leipzig in 1723.
- Friends’ Scheme – Friend – Monthly£10.00Cantor Club
- Mozart – Requiem£10.00The Dunedin Consort presents the premiere recording of Mozart scholar David Black's new 2013 edition of Süssmayr's completion of Mozart's Requiem. Taking centre stage are soloists Joanne Lunn soprano, Rowan Hellier alto, Thomas Hobbs tenor and Matthew Brook bass. The SACD layer is both 5.1 channel and 2-channel and is playable on all CD players.
- Bach – Brandenburg Concertos£12.50Under the direction of Bach specialist John Butt, Dunedin Consort demonstrates its collective experience and historical knowledge in an exceptionally insightful and fresh performance. The SACD layer is both 5.1 channel and 2-channel and plays on all CD players.
- Bach – John Passion£12.50For the first time on record, listeners can experience Bach's gripping John Passion within its original liturgical context.
- The Wode Collection£8.3316th Century Music by Scottish, English & Continental Composers Thomas Wode was determined to record and preserve as much as he could of the music of his time, whether composed by Scots or by English and continental composers known in Scotland. As a result his collection, performed here by The Dunedin Consort and Fretwork, provides a unique insight into musical life in Scotland in the second half of the sixteenth century.
- Handel – Esther£12.50John Butt leads the award-winning team of singers in the 1720 Cannons version of Esther. The SACD layer is both 5.1 channel and 2-channel.
- Bach – Mass in B Minor£12.50Breitkopf & Hartel Edition, Edited by Joshua Rifkin (2006) Bach's Mass in B Minor is undoubtedly his most spectacular choral work and the Dunedin Consort's soloist-led performance enables a level of clarity and expression that is not traditionally a feature of modern choral performance. The SACD layer is both 5.1 channel and 2-channel.
- Handel – Acis & Galatea£13.75Original Cannons Performing Version (1718) The second Handel recording from the award-winning Dunedin Consort is a revelation. The album was a Finalist in the Baroque Vocal category in the 2009 Gramophone Awards. The SACD layer is both 5.1 channel and 2-channel and is playable on all CD players.